Read up on our latest news around Social Responsibility and how you can Make a Difference.
- Family Ties – The Adamah Papers exhibitionTue 25 Apr 2017, 10:03
7 April - 25 May
- Just An Ordinary LawyerTue 25 Apr 2017, 09:57
6pm Tuesday 30 May and Wednesday 31 May
- Social responsibility without bordersTue 25 Apr 2017, 09:48
Professor Mahesh Nirmalan, Vice Dean for Social Responsibility in the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health recently visited Sri Lanka and hosted workshops in two secondary schools to discuss issues around personal development and multilingualism.
- Body ExperienceTue 25 Apr 2017, 09:44
In its seventh consecutive year, Body Experience took place on Saturday 18 March at the Manchester Museum.
- The School of Computer Science goes to AfricaTue 25 Apr 2017, 09:36
In an exciting new development, the School of Computer Science is extending its support for computing in schools to sub-Saharan Africa.
- The Manchester graduate changing lives in TanzaniaTue 25 Apr 2017, 09:20
Manchester graduate Ray Kileo, who was able to undertake his studies thanks to a scholarship, is transforming Tanzanian capital city Dar es Salaam after returning there to work on its transport system.
- Taking on inequalitiesMon 24 Apr 2017, 16:22
Tuesday 9 May 2017, 5.
- The Brilliant ClubMon 24 Apr 2017, 15:56
The University continues to have an impact through its work with The Brilliant Club.
- Crowdfunding platform supports projects with impactMon 24 Apr 2017, 14:28
Soon to celebrate its first birthday, Crowdfunding at Manchester is a platform to help students and staff at the University fundraise for projects they care about.
- The Legal Advice Centre wins awardMon 24 Apr 2017, 10:53
It's a busy time at the Legal Advice Centre.
- Opening our doors to the local communityThu 6 Apr 2017, 11:44
On 17 June the University will open up its doors to local residents and the general public for our first ever University-wide Community Festival.