Join leaders and professionals from across the UK Science Engagement Sector for the lively 2013 ASDC National Conference. Thursday 26 September 2013 at the Science Museum, London.
This conference will bring together all those from across the UK who share the vision of involving and engaging people from all backgrounds with the varied and creative world of the sciences, including experts from the UK’s major Science Centres, Science, Engineering and Natural History Museums, Environment organisations, Media partners, Learned Societies and Universities.
Conference Speakers include:
- Sir Mark Walport, Chief Science Advisor to HM Government
- Andrew Cohen, Head of Science for BBC Productions
- Clare Matterson, Director, Medical Humanities and Engagement for the Wellcome Trust
- Roger Highfield, Director of External Affairs at the Science Museum Group
- Imran Khan, CEO of the British Science Association
- Abigail Appleton, Head of Commissioning for BBC Learning
Tickets start at just £95 on the Earlybird Rate.
ASDC are also offering five bursary places for junior members of staff, as well as the chance to speak during the Pecha Kucha session.
Please visit the ASDC conference website for more information.
This conference is kindly supported by the Wellcome Trust, STFC and the Science Museum
Posted on behalf of Madelon Foard, Projects Associate, The UK Association for Science and Discovery Centres