Goal 10: Operations
The University’s operational activities play a key role in our approach to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Here’s a wider showcase of our work addressing Goal 10.
- Stonewall Top 50 employer for LGBTQ+ equality
- Bronze Award for Race Equality (use logo)
- 15 Athena SWAN Chartermarks for Gender Equality
- Care Leaver Covenant signed to support care leavers to live independently.
- University of Sanctuary status in support of our work with refugee and asylum seeker students
Our latest Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) annual report shows that:
- 3% of employees disclosed that they are disabled
- 9% of staff declare they are Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic
- 5% of our staff are female
- 8% of staff classify themselves as gay, lesbian, bisexual or other
- 22% of students are the first in their immediate family to gain a degree
- 1.1% of students (407) are from low or lower-middle income countries as defined by the World Bank.