Opportunities for communities and organisations
There are many ways in which our communities can engage with the University.
- Manchester Museum
- Whitworth Art Gallery
- Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre
- John Rylands Research Institute and Library
- Martin Harris Centre for Music and Drama
- Ahmed Iqbal Ullah Race Relations Resource Centre
- shared sport facilities
- knowledge, talent and CPD opportunities
- events, talks and exhibitions
- our student volunteers
- free legal advice for those who are most in need
- a public/patient representative and help shape our research and teaching
If you are a non-academic organisation interested in working with the University on research collaborations, please refer to the Business Engagement pages for information on how you can work with us.
Our definition of business includes public, private and third sector, and we engage with external partners in a number of ways, from consultancy and collaborative research to professional development training and student placements.