Creative Climate Connections – Funding Opportunity
Apply for funding for a new collaborative public engagement partnership, as part of the ‘creative climate connections’ opportunity. Your partnership will engage members of the public with climate change research and related societal issues.
Maximum award: £30,000
Closing date: 19 August 2021 16:00 UK time
Your project must:
- take an arts-based approach to engagement
- engage groups with lived experience of climate change or under-represented in climate change conversations
- focus on climate change research.
Your team must include at least:
- an environmental science researcher within NERC’s remit
- an artist or creative
- a person representing a UK community organisation or a public-facing group.
You can request:
- up to £30,000 per partnership
- funding to set up more than one partnership.
Full details about Creative Climate Connections available on the UKRI Funding Finder: https://www.ukri.org/opportunity/arts-based-public-engagement-with-climate-change/
Looking to set up a partnership?
We have launched a collaboration finder for the ‘creative climate connections’ funding opportunity. This short survey provides a platform to help researchers, artists, public and community collaborators and others interested in developing a proposal for submission to the ‘creative climate connections‘ funding opportunity to find and contact potential collaborators and project partners.
Information provided will be shared by email as a password protected PDF with all participants in the survey shortly after each of the two collaboration finder deadlines, 15 and 29 July 2021.
All personal data provided via this survey will be processed in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Details can be found in the guidance notes and on the UKRI privacy notice.
Posted on behalf of Hannah King, Senior Public Engagement Programme Manager, Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
T: 01793 411 572