British Science Week 2022 – Call for activities for schools
As we did last year, the Widening Participation team will be compiling a webpage which brings together all the activities for schools which will be running across the university during British Science Week and throughout March 2022.
This can include live sessions, both virtual and face to face, and digital resources.
We will launch the website in early January.
The Access and Student Success Team won’t be planning any large events for 2022; we will be offering some online delivery of Why Study Talks and will try to accommodate any requests to visit local WP Target schools using WP Fellows.
If your department will be offering anything for BSW 2022 and would like to be included on the website, please contact me with the following details:
- Brief description of event, activity or resource
- Target age group
- Date and time (if applicable)
- How to book (if applicable)
- Whether your event is WP targeted and – if so – what criteria schools need to meet
- Link to website, resource or a contact further information
- It would also be really useful to know if you would be interested to go along to in school events, as we’re getting a lot of requests for those at the moment.
If you could let me know any activities planned by Tuesday 4 January, it would be much appreciated.
Posted on behalf of Sophie Flieshman, Student Recruitment and Widening Participation, Officer, Student Recruitment and Widening Participation Team, The University of Manchester